Honest Company Free Trial
Choose a free trial kit of Diapers and Wipes and/or our Essentials. Pay only $5.95 for shipping and handling.
You’ll be automatically enrolled in our monthly service* – cancel the service at any time.
- Natural & gentle – sustainably harvested pulp, natural odor-inhibitors, and plant-based materials – NO risky fragrances, lotions, or latex
- Ultra absorbent – superior performance & moisture retention
- Premium fit – cloth-like feel, contour elastics, and stretchy re-fastenable grip tabs
- Fashionable designs – choose from a growing selection of stylish patterns for your girl or boy
Save 30% with the Diapers & Wipes Bundle versus buying each product separately!
- Natural & organic ingredients gently cleanse, moisturize & nourish your baby & family’s entire body from head to toe
- Perfectly pH balanced to remove dirt without stripping natural oils & protect tender skin & delicate hair
- Tear-Free • Hypoallergenic • Color-Safe • Vegan • Biodegradable • pH Balanced • Naturally Non-Toxic
Save up to 35% with our Essentials Bundle than buying each product separately!
* With your free Trial Kit you will become enrolled as a MEMBER of The Honest Company. You have 7 days following receipt of your Trial Kit to cancel your membership at any time, for any reason. We will remind you about your membership options. If you choose to not cancel your membership, you will be charged $79.95 plus shipping and handling for your monthly supply of Diapers & Wipes, or $35.95 plus shipping and handling for your monthly supply of Essentials.
We guarantee your complete satisfaction!
Need a gift? Check out the Honest Company’s Gift Guide
Make a Book with Blurb!
I think there’s nothing quite like having your favorite photos in an actual, physical book. And while there are other services out there, Blurb is really the best. But what does it take to make your own book with Blurb? It’s surprisingly easy. I’ve outlined the steps below:
Select your favorite shots from your computer. You can always add more photos when you actually make your book, but a little pre-editing can ease you along.
Organize your shots in the way you want them to appear. Be sure to name image files in order as well, so that when you upload them, you’ll be able to flow images in according to file name. (Example: 2013BestMomentsBook.1.jpg)
Download Blurb’s free book-making tool, BookSmart
Choose your book size, name your book, and choose your default layout type.
Upload your photos. You can easily rearrange them once they’re in the layout.
Play around a little. Alternate layouts depending on the event or number of photos you want to see per page. Mix it up a little.
Once complete, be sure to do a solid proof. And better yet, get it in front of another pair of eyes. Fix any typos or mistakes.
Order your Blurb book! Don’t forget to enter coupon code MARCHSAVINGS to Save 25% on print book orders $75+.
Enjoy your book!
Valid: through 3/26/14
This post may contain affiliate links. My opinions are my own.
HCPD Reenactment at Peachtree Boat Landing
Peachtree Boat Landing is currently closed for Law Enforcement Forensic Re-Enactment. The Peachtree Landing is the location where Heather Elvis’s car was found shortly after her last known communication with anyone.
According to Horry County Police Lt. Ribert Kegler, investigators are at Peachtree landing in the Socastee area of Myrtle Beach for a “forensic re-enactment.” Officers were seen at the location Thursday night and again early Friday morning.
Today we are working with equipment at the boat landing to determine possible tidal flows and patterns that may assist in recovery of evidence,” Kegler said. “We do have divers present to perform grid searches and evidence recovery as appropriate.”
WMBF News reporter at the scene confirmed that about 16 vehicles were at the boat landing near Socastee, including those from Horry County Police, Horry County Police Crime Scene Unit, and the Department of Natural Resources. There are also boats in the Waccamaw River near the landing, our reporter confirms.
Sidney and Tammy Moorer are still in Jail awaiting their next court date. They have most recently been charged with Kidnapping and Murder in relation to the Heather Elvis Disappearance.
As more details are released in relation to the HCPD Reenactment at Peachtree Boat Landing, I will update this post.
Choose the Right Prom Dress Color
The prom season is upon us. Prom is a special night for most, a night to look radiant and shine.
What happens before prom? Dress shopping, nail and hair appointments. For now let’s focus on the dress shopping. How do you choose the right prom dress color? Dress shopping can be fun and exciting if you relax and keep a few pointers in the back of your mind. Visit JenJenHouse to get inspired and select your perfect Prom Dress.
Well there are a few things to keep in mind when shopping for your perfect dress.
- Do certain colors look better on you than other colors? You may already know what colors you like to wear and which colors you just don’t care for. The complexion of you skin is main contributing factor to this. If you have darker skin tones, you may decide to go with bright vivacious colors. Whereas someone with light skin tones would stay safe with corals, pastels and softer colors.
- Does your prom have specific decor? Modern decor will bring out the silvers, golds and metallic colors. A more classic decor pallet will require those softer pastel colors. If your prom has an actual theme, this could sway your decision as well.
- Your Date. Most of the time girls will decide on the dress prior to the date choosing his tuxedo. Coordinating colors will make for beautiful pictures for years to come. If you dress is light in color, ask him to choose of white or light colored tuxedo. If you chose bold and bright colors, he should wear black.
Remember to enjoy your prom and make the most of the night. Dance til your hearts content and make memories.
One of my favorite dresses this Prom season, I found at http://www.jenjenhouse.com/Prom-Dresses-c18/new-arrival/p2/. I love the style of this dress as well as the color.
FREE BLOGGER OPP! Blast Zone Magic Castle Bounce House Giveaway! ($349)
Living in the South, there is never a bad time to enjoy the outdoors. When the opportunity arose to join other bloggers as we giveaway this amazing Bounce House; I couldn’t pass it up.
Hosted by Buddy Doo’s Adventure-Roos!
Info: FREE Link with announcement (Twitter or Pinterest)
Giveaway date: April 1 – April 18, 2014 (Sign ups close March 15th)
8 Links (no google links), two Co-host pages
Extra links: $5 for Facebook and Twitter, $2.50 (no google links) for each additional up to 5 links total.
Send payment as gift to firstname.lastname@example.org
SIGN UP HERE for the Blogger Opp Blast Zone Giveaway