$25 Pink Lemonade Shop Gift Card Giveaway
Welcome to the Sustainable $25 Pink Lemonade Shop Gift Card Giveaway sponsored by Social News Daily and hosted by The The Parenting Patch.
Reusable menstrual pads from Pink Lemonade Shop are a sustainable choice for that time of the month. Compared to disposable pads, a stash of cloth pads can last a woman through menopause — without all the waste that ends up in a landfill! To learn more about the handmade mama cloth from PLS, check out my Pink Lemonade Shop Review.
One lucky reader of The Parenting Patch, Social News Daily, and Perfectly Beachy will win one (1) $25 Pink Lemonade Shop or Amazon gift card (winner’s choice. To enter for your chance to win the Sustainable $25 Pink Lemonade Shop Gift Card Giveaway, simply use the following Rafflecopter form. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Sustainable $25 Pink Lemonade Shop Gift Card Giveaway is open worldwide. An international winner will receive $25 via PayPal in lieu of the specified prize. The Sustainable $25 Pink Lemonade Shop Gift Card Giveaway ends at midnight CST on April 1, 2014. One winner will be chosen at random via Rafflecopter. The winner will be sent an email and will have forty-eight hours to respond. If no response is received within forty-eight hours, another winner will be chosen. The Parenting Patch and Perfectly Beachy are not responsible for prize fulfillment. Pink Lemonade Shop is not affiliated with the Sustainable $25 Pink Lemonade Shop Gift Card Giveaway.
Walmart Rolls out Savings Catcher
For those who shop around prior to purchasing an item at any store, check out the amazing new feature Walmart has released.
The Savings Catcher.
Walmart compares advertised prices. You save.
Savings Catcher compares advertised prices so you don’t have to. Just enter your receipt number and if they find a lower advertised price, they will refund you the difference.
- Enter your receipt number?
- Let Walmart check advertised prices in your area?
- They pay the difference
We all know you will still probably shop around, price match and use coupons. On the off chance you miss a sale, a low price or forget; use the Walmart Savings Catcher.
Loaded Potato and Ranch Chicken Casserole
Total Time: 1 hrs 25 mins
Prep Time: 25 mins
Cook Time: 1 hrs 5 mins
1 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
8 medium potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (I leave the skin on)
1/3 cup olive oil
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
1 tablespoon paprika
2 tablespoons garlic powder
1/2 Cup Ranch Dressing
3 Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
1 cup crumbled cooked bacon (cook bacon while potatoes and chicken are in the oven)
1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 400F
- In a large bowl mix together the olive oil, Ranch Dressing, salt, pepper, garlic powder & paprika.
- Add cubed potatoes and cubed chicken. Mix until well coated
- Place potato/chicken mixture to a greased 9 by 13 baking dish
- Cook for 60 minutes, stirring every 20 to 25 minutes
- In a medium size bowl, mix together the topping ingredients
- Spread over top the baked dish and bake another 5 minutes (or until cheese is melted)
Serve and Enjoy your Loaded Potato and Ranch Chicken Casserole. My husband loved this dish and my 9 year old picky eater had seconds. We will be making the Loaded Potato and Ranch Chicken Casserole again, although I might cut the olive oil down as it was a little greasy.
Free Baby Leggings
Get FREE baby leggings!
BabyLeggings.com is giving you a promo code for 5 FREE baby leggings (a $50 value) with over 70 different styles to choose from! Click on Shop Now and select any 5 baby leggings you like! Once you have made your selection, you’ll automatically be directed to the shopping bag. Enter the promo code ENBABY and it will deduct 100% off the cost of your selected baby leggings, all you pay for are the shipping and handling fees!
This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content.
How cute are these leggings. Baby Leggings manufactures the highest quality sock for infants and toddlers.
Baby Leggings is one of the many creations of Jenny Pierce in Pleasant Grove, Utah. Although Jenny is currently a full time at-home mother of 5 children, she’s known to spend 40 hours or more per week working on or improving her many Mothers Lounge brands. It all started in 2005 when she invented the Milk Bands™ breastfeeding bracelet which is sold in thousands of stores worldwide.
Baby Leggings Features:
- Protect little knees from hard floors
- Quick and Easy Diaper Changes
- Fashionable and functional
- Keep babies arms and legs warm
- Fits babies and toddlers 6lbs to 35lbs
Honest Company Free Trial
Choose a free trial kit of Diapers and Wipes and/or our Essentials. Pay only $5.95 for shipping and handling.
You’ll be automatically enrolled in our monthly service* – cancel the service at any time.
- Natural & gentle – sustainably harvested pulp, natural odor-inhibitors, and plant-based materials – NO risky fragrances, lotions, or latex
- Ultra absorbent – superior performance & moisture retention
- Premium fit – cloth-like feel, contour elastics, and stretchy re-fastenable grip tabs
- Fashionable designs – choose from a growing selection of stylish patterns for your girl or boy
Save 30% with the Diapers & Wipes Bundle versus buying each product separately!
- Natural & organic ingredients gently cleanse, moisturize & nourish your baby & family’s entire body from head to toe
- Perfectly pH balanced to remove dirt without stripping natural oils & protect tender skin & delicate hair
- Tear-Free • Hypoallergenic • Color-Safe • Vegan • Biodegradable • pH Balanced • Naturally Non-Toxic
Save up to 35% with our Essentials Bundle than buying each product separately!
* With your free Trial Kit you will become enrolled as a MEMBER of The Honest Company. You have 7 days following receipt of your Trial Kit to cancel your membership at any time, for any reason. We will remind you about your membership options. If you choose to not cancel your membership, you will be charged $79.95 plus shipping and handling for your monthly supply of Diapers & Wipes, or $35.95 plus shipping and handling for your monthly supply of Essentials.
We guarantee your complete satisfaction!
Need a gift? Check out the Honest Company’s Gift Guide
Make a Book with Blurb!
I think there’s nothing quite like having your favorite photos in an actual, physical book. And while there are other services out there, Blurb is really the best. But what does it take to make your own book with Blurb? It’s surprisingly easy. I’ve outlined the steps below:
Select your favorite shots from your computer. You can always add more photos when you actually make your book, but a little pre-editing can ease you along.
Organize your shots in the way you want them to appear. Be sure to name image files in order as well, so that when you upload them, you’ll be able to flow images in according to file name. (Example: 2013BestMomentsBook.1.jpg)
Download Blurb’s free book-making tool, BookSmart
Choose your book size, name your book, and choose your default layout type.
Upload your photos. You can easily rearrange them once they’re in the layout.
Play around a little. Alternate layouts depending on the event or number of photos you want to see per page. Mix it up a little.
Once complete, be sure to do a solid proof. And better yet, get it in front of another pair of eyes. Fix any typos or mistakes.
Order your Blurb book! Don’t forget to enter coupon code MARCHSAVINGS to Save 25% on print book orders $75+.
Enjoy your book!
Valid: through 3/26/14
This post may contain affiliate links. My opinions are my own.