Click Me! 🙂
Hey guys – thank you for watching!
Today’s video is actually a suggestion from @makeupbyannalee – her and I were having a talk about general YouTube stuff and she suggested I film a video similar to this so here we have it 🙂
I hope you love what tips and tricks I had to offer – please feel free to leave your comment and suggestions down below.
I did try to talk as much as I can however I didn’t want this video to go on and on and on so I’ll leave some additional tips/tricks down below:
– You don’t necessarily need to deep clean your brushes all the time, every few days I’ll give my brushes a ‘on the spot’ cleanse and then deep clean them every 2-3 weeks. Alternatively you can run your brush along a clean paper towel to get rid of shadows.
– I truly believe 80% of the work is in your brushes so try and get a good set where you can. Brushes don’t need to cost your soul, there are many affordable brushes out there such as Real Techniques.
– DON’T GIVE UP! It’s taken me a very long time to be happy with my blending, no one is great overnight. Keep at it.
– Chi Chi Cosmetics “Taupes” Eyeshadow Palette & Baked Shadow “Beautiful Day”
– Real Techniques Accent Brush
– Zoeva 228 Luxe Crease Brush
– Zoeva 230 Luxe Pencil Brush
– Real Techniques Blending Brush
– Unbranded ‘C’ Flat Top Brush
INSTAGRAM BROWS // BROW TUTORIAL:
CHI CHI BROW POMADE vs ANASTASIA DIPBROW:
BEGINNERS CONTOUR & HIGHLIGHT:
HOW TO APPLY FALSIES:
A little bit about me…
I’m a beauty blogger from Christchurch, New Zealand. I create makeup looks on Instagram daily and blog through my website www.nikitahhx.com
Instagram – www.instagram.com/nikitahhx
Facebook – www.facebook.com/nikitahhx
Snapchat – @nikitahhx
Twitter – www.twitter.com/nikitahhx
Business e-mail only please: firstname.lastname@example.org
Canon EOS 650D used for recording – iMovie used for editing.
SONG CREDIT: Heartsworth “Our Last Days” /